April Fools! I'll tell you one thing that is nothing to fool around with is the iPhone. Although I am ashamed to admit it because I do not have an iPhone and will vouch that iPhone can ruin relationships and all concepts of time, I believe this technology is changing the world. If you look at all of the media it has already gotten it's hard to not believe that they are slowly but surely taking over the world! This technology has given us the power to no longer be contained to a computer for information. It gives us the power to receive up to date information right at our fingertips! As much as I hate to say it, the iPhone is the main instigator in the evolution of high impact media.
4/21/09
April 1st, 2009
April Fools! I'll tell you one thing that is nothing to fool around with is the iPhone. Although I am ashamed to admit it because I do not have an iPhone and will vouch that iPhone can ruin relationships and all concepts of time, I believe this technology is changing the world. If you look at all of the media it has already gotten it's hard to not believe that they are slowly but surely taking over the world! This technology has given us the power to no longer be contained to a computer for information. It gives us the power to receive up to date information right at our fingertips! As much as I hate to say it, the iPhone is the main instigator in the evolution of high impact media.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment